- Data controller
Contacts details of the data controller: CDLAN S.p.A., via Caldera 21 Milano, email@example.com
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of the processing
Cookies are information packages sent by a web server (e.g. the website) to the User's Internet browser, which stores them on the computer and sends them back to the server each time the website is accessed.
- so-called "technical cookies" to ensure normal navigation of the site and the use of its services;
- the so-called "cookie analytics", also of third parties, to collect information in anonymous and aggregate form on the use of the site, the number of users and how they visit the site. With reference to cookies analytics of third parties, CDLAN, to reduce the identifying power of cookies, hides a significant portion of the IP address. It has also set up the service in such a way that third parties are not allowed to cross-reference the information collected with others in their possession.
To find out the retention period of each of the cookies installed, click here and select "Show details".
- Lawfulness of the processing
Details about the legal basis of the processing: The use of technical cookies and analytics is allowed under the conditions indicated without the need for consent. The use of third party profiling cookies is permitted without prejudice to the right to withdraw consent.
Obligation to provide data and any consequences of refusal: It is always possible, using your browser, to prevent cookies of any kind from being downloaded to your system and / or remove them from it once downloaded. Disabling "technical cookies" may make it difficult to navigate the site and in some cases may prevent the use of services.
- Recipients of the data
- Rights of the data subject
How to exercise the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and to object to the processing: To exercise his/her rights, the data subject can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Right to revoke / deny consent: Consent for profiling cookies may be revoked directly to third parties. Please note that it is always possible, using your browser, to prevent cookies of any kind from being downloaded to your system and / or remove them from it once downloaded. In addition, you can easily change your cookie settings by clicking here.
Right of complaint to the authority: The data subject may submit a complaint to the Italian Supervisory Authority (“Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”) www.garanteprivacy.it