This information is given to customers, natural persons, or to the contact persons of customers whose personal data are processed by CDLAN.
- Data controller: CdLan s.r.l.
- Purposes of the processing and legal basis of the processing: The data collected during the conclusion of the contract for the provision of services and during the execution of the same are processed primarily to provide the service.
- Recipients of the personal data: CDLAN may communicate the personal data of the User to third parties.
- Rights of the interested parties: As an interested party, the User is granted the following rights to the personal data collected and processed by the Owner for the purposes indicated in point 2: (i) the right of access, as well as the right to know the origin, logic and purpose of the processing with express and specific indication of the persons in charge and responsible for the processing and third parties to whom the User’s personal data may be disclosed; (ii) the right to obtain, update and rectify data (except for evaluation data), deletion of superfluous data or transformation into an unrecognisable form, as well as the obstruction of processing and definitive cancellation in case of unlawful processing; and (iii) if these prerequisites are not satisfied, the restriction of the processing and the portability of data.
- Data controller
Contacts data controller: Cdlan srl, via Caldera 21 Milano, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com
- Purposes of the processing and legal basis of the processing
- supply and provision of services - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;- recovery and assignment of the credit - the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the holder of the treatment which consists in the protection of its credit;
- prevention of fraud, including computer fraud - the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, which consists in the protection of services provided by fraudulent operations also carried out by third parties;
- fulfillment of obligations to which the providers of communication services are subject - the treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation;
- sending of commercial communications by e-mail - advertising communications by e-mail relating to products and services similar to those purchased are carried out unless the person concerned objects to the sending.
- Storage period
The data will be:- stored by law for a period of ten years from the termination of the contract;
- used for the promotion by e-mail of products and services similar to those acquired for two years from the termination without prejudice to the right to object.
- Recipients of the data
Disclosure of data to third partiesThe data are communicated to:
- public and private entities if the communication is required by law;
- third parties to whom CDLAN may assign the credit;
- third parties to whom CDLAN entrusts the performance of certain activities such as tax compliance, IT or commercial consulting, fraud prevention, credit recovery. In these cases, the recipients of the communication are appointed as Data Processors.
- Publication of data in telephone directories
The interested party may request the publication of their personal data in telephone directories in accordance with the rules and regulations on the subject.The data are not transmitted outside the European Union.
- Rights of the interested parties
How to exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition of the treatment
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to revoke consent
The revocation of consent or opposition to the sending of advertising communications can be exercised by contacting customer service at the email address email@example.com.
Right of complaint to the authority
The interested party may submit a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it